Watch this space for notices of upcoming events and happenings,
both here at Spectranet and in the general area. Right now, we're in the process
of completing some substantial upgrades to our network, so check back here for
the latest news.
If you are organizing an upcoming event in the community and have little or no
advertising budget, feel free to contact
our webmaster about having it listed on this page.
- Exciting News @ SpectraNet!
- The following changes and upgrades are now in place!
- A new T3 backbone shared with our sister company,
- New dial-up phone numbers (see Dial-Up Access Numbers
- 56k (x2 and v.90) availability in all of our dial-up areas
- Expanded coverage to include the entire GTA, Hamilton, London,
and Kitchener-Waterloo regions
- Elimination of activation fees and 56k surcharge
- Phone-in technical support available 24 hours per day,
7 days per week
- More changes coming soon!
- Look for the following changes and upgrades over the next few weeks and months:
Watch these pages for details and availability dates for these coming changes.
- Expanded coverage to include Chatham, Sarnia, and Windsor areas
- For those who missed it...
- Effective August 20, we will be relocating our Customer Service and Billing
SpectraNet Connections, Inc.
300 Tecumseh Road East, Unit 344
You may continue to pay your invoice at most major financial institutions, or by
cheque to our new address. We also offer Credit Card or Automatic Withdrawal for
your convenience. Contact us for more information.
You can continue to reach us, as always, at 905-338-3552 or 1-800-899-6641. Our
fax number is 905-338-7549.
Copyright © Spectranet Connections Inc. 2001